Fibreclean believes that an educated technician is a company's most valuable asset. Fibreclean offers IICRC training courses and courses that are eligible for CEC (Continuing Education Credits) across Canada at all Fibreclean locations.
To register download the registration form from the course calendar. Any inquiries can be directed to Michelle Docherty at email@example.com for Eastern Canada and Patricia Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org for Western Canada.
Why Attend Courses at Fibreclean?
- IICRC Certified - Courses hosted by Fibreclean are IICRC certified. Fibreclean only uses IICRC Approved Instructors to teach our classes.
- Staff Have Taken Courses - We know the courses are great because we have attended them. All Fibreclean staff take the certified courses and many have gained their Masters designations.
- FibrePoints - Earn rewards while you go to class. For every dollar you spend on courses you will receive 7 points. You can also redeem your points for course fees.
- Hands On - We have plenty of room for hands-on experiences.
- Free Lunch - you will receive a FREE lunch every day you are in a Fibreclean hosted course.
- Show Room - You can see, feel and demo equipment in our showrooms.
- Experience - Fibreclean has been hosting IICRC courses since opening our doors in 1978.