GE Protimeter MMS2 Restoration Kit
The MMS2 Restoration Kit comes complete with everything you need to detect, measure and monitor moisture in the restoration environment. Featuring the all-new MMS2 moisture meter from GE, the Kit provides complete moisture detection and measurement capabilities, sub-surface moisture migration detections, full hygrometer features and data logging capabilities. Easily and accurately evaluate wood, wood floors, gypsum, concrete, plaster, cinder block, and much more.
|Protimeter MMS2 Restoration Kit||E270-F489|
- Intuitive user interface with color screen
- Rugged, lightweight and ergonomic meter case.
- Log up to 1000 results, each with date and time stamp from all instrument functions.
- Non-contact surface temperature measurement with laser pointer
The MMS2 Restoration Kit includes all of these valuable accessories:
- Hammer Probe Allows user to penetrate into structural materials like sub floors and framing to a depth of 1.38 in. (35 mm). The insulated pins determine the exact moisture content at depth. Includes ten replacement pins.
- Quickstick sensor measures ambient temperature and humidity with industry-leading speed and accuracy.
- HD MC Probe attachment with cable for testing difficult-to-reach areas.
- Deep Wall Probes 5 in. (127 mm) probes allow you to measure moisture in drywall, wall cavity insulation, concrete, stucco, plaster, masonry, and other building materials.
- Data logging software Install on your PC to manage date, create reports, safely backup project records. PC only. Includes USB cable.
- Sturdy carry case Hard plastic case organizes and protects your sensitive moisture detection tools. Snap-lock fittings secure the contents during transporation and storage. Sturdy pre-cut foam inserts hold instruments and accessories firmly in place.