Abatement Technologies® PRED750 Portable Air Scrubber
Since its introduction, the legendary Abatement Technologies®PREDATOR® 600 model has been the number one small portable air scrubber on the market. Today the revolutionary new PREDATOR 750HC* Portable Air Scrubber (PRED750HC) takes this reputation for performance, quality and reliability to an even higher level!
The cutting-edge PRED750HC features a unique, updated double-wall polymer cabinet and design that produces exceptional airflow and durability to make your jobs easier and more profitable. With an amazing peak airflow of up to 750 cfm – up to 50% more than the competition – the PRED750 is ideal for containing dirt and containments when accessing wall cavities and overhead ceiling areas, or use with mobile containment cubes in construction and maintenance areas. Rugged and easy to move, the PRED750 operates on 1.9 amps or less.
Some competitive air scrubbers are equipped with filters that rely on an electrostatic charge to achieve their initial efficiency rating that can quickly dissipate during use on water jobs. Not with the PRED750HC! Its true HEPA filter can maintain or even increase its initial 99.97% efficiency rating job after job, month after month, so users can potentially save thousands of dollars per year in replacement filter costs and labor.
|PRED600 Mini Predator||E204-PRED750|
Best-in-class features that set the PRED750HC apart include:
- More Airflow in a Lightweight 35 Pound Cabinet - Variable speed airflow capable of providing 6 air changes per hour (ACH) in containment areas as large as 6,000-7,500 cubic fee
- Strong, Double-Wall Design - Combination rotational molded and injection molded high-density polyethylene cabinet provides the precision and ruggedness to stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions
- Special Cabinet Resin - Roto-molded body components are made from UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-registered microbial growth and UV inhibitors
- Easy to Decontaminate - Unique TEFGARD® finish makes the cabinet easy to clean and keeps it looking good
- Modular Control Panel-Motor Connection - One-plug electrical connection makes it easy to access the motorized impeller or control panel for cleaning and maintenance
- Better Filter Clearance & Access - Unique “no tools needed” cabinet design provides easy access for fast pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement
- “Zero Bypass” Cabinet Design - Robust gasket protects against pre-filter bypass while the rigid, dual wall sealing surface ensures that dirty air cannot bypass the HEPA filter and compromise filtration efficiency
- Increased Mobility - Integral, heavy-duty flip-up style transport handle and perfect weight balance make it a snap to hand carry the PRED750HC to and from the jobsite
- Low Amperage Draw - Safely daisy-chain up to five units on one 15 amp circuit
- Export Model Available - The PRED750TF is designed for 220v-240v/50hz-60hz service
- Custom Models Available - The PRED750HC is available in special colors and private labeled with reasonable minimum order quantities
- Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety. Meets UL94HB flammability requirements for polymer cabinets housing energized electrical components
- Air Changes Per Hour - 6 ACH in 6,000-7,500 ft3
- Net Weight with Filters - 35 pounds
- Shipping Weight - 43 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 25.5”L x 19.5”W x 20.5”H
- Power Supply Requirements - 110-120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amps
- Normal Operating Amps – 1.9 amps or less. (Daisy-chain five units on one 15 amp circuit)
- Motorized Impeller - Motorized impeller rated for 100,000 hours with thermal overload protection, auto reset, 60Hz, single-phase
- Circuit Breaker - 12 amps
- Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984
- Cabinet Material - Rotational-molded high density polyethylene cabinet. Contains EPA registered additive for inhibiting microbial growth and UV-8 additive rated for 8,000 hours of protection against UV deterioration.
- Transportability - Heavy duty, flip-up style transport handle with perfect weight balance
- Pre-Filter Access - Hinged door secured by rotating latches. Full perimeter, neoprene gasket seals to protect against bypass of dirty air
- Stage 1 pre-filter - 1" deep coarse particulate pre-filter (Part Number F621)
- Stage 2 pre-filter - 2" deep pleated particulate pre-filter (Part Number H502)
- Alternate Stage 2 pre-filter - 2" deep high capacity VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter for odors (Part Number VL1002)
- Final stage true HEPA filter - Mini-pleat style filter with continuous seamless gasket, tested and certified to a minimum efficiency of 99.97% against 0.3 micron size particles (Part Number H161606-99)
- Rubber Feet - Attached rubber feet protect floors and secure the PRED750HC firmly in place during operation
*Note: Airflow rating estimates are based on factory and independent testing at 120VAC, 60Hz with an air straightener, and a traverse of readings taken with a computing vane-anemometer. Actual results may vary for various reasons, including motor and blower and HEPA filter tolerances. Factors such as filter loading, reduced voltage to the motor, and inlet and outlet ducting will reduce airflow. Use the ratings as a general guideline only.