Fibreclean believes that an educated technician is a company's most valuable asset. Fibreclean offers IICRC training courses and courses that are eligible for CEC (Continuing Education Credits) across Canada at all Fibreclean locations.
Why Attend Courses at Fibreclean?
- IICRC Certified - Courses hosted by Fibreclean are IICRC certified. Fibreclean only uses IICRC Approved Instructors to teach our classes.
- Staff Have Taken Courses - We know the courses are great because we have attended them. All Fibreclean staff take the certified courses and many have gained their Masters designations.
- FibrePoints - Earn rewards while you go to class. For every dollar you spend on courses you will receive 7 points. You can also redeem your points for course fees.
- Hands On - We have plenty of room for hands-on experiences.
- Free Lunch - you will receive a FREE lunch every day you are in a Fibreclean hosted course.
- Show Room - You can see, feel and demo equipment in our showrooms.
- Experience - Fibreclean has been hosting IICRC courses since opening our doors in 1978.